Future Partners is a consulting and business development firm founded by former White House officials that serves as a bridge between America’s major corporations and leading minority & women-owned businesses. We help organizations connect and partner with a variety of emerging and top diverse-owned firms so they stay on the cutting edge of innovation and do right by society. We have worked with Walt Disney, AARP, Cardinal Health, and tech startups and minority owned investment firms.
Minority Economic Hub ($7B Healthcare Client)
Our client is a major healthcare company facilitating $7B annually in healthcare procurement while working with 100’s of hospitals throughout the Northeast region.
Our goal is to build a minority economic hub in Brooklyn that would create 1000 new jobs and $100 Million in new revenue for the MBEs. We vetted 100+ businesses and we are now working with a group of 8 businesses where we want to help them grow 3x-4x over the next 5 years. Pushing this project forward, current tasks include but are not limited to:
- Strengthening pitches for minority and women business enterprises; Including business plans, financing, presentations, marketing, and shared services business
- Working with the NYC mayor office & national impact investors to fund the project
- Selecting a site in New York for economic hub
Our strategic investment partner has worked in operations, private equity, & corporate venture capital in senior executive roles with innovative private, venture funded, & public companies in transforming industries, & has executed $7B in M&A transactions, $2B+ in investments ranging from $400k-$1B deals, $50M+ in licensing agreements, & 3 IPOs while on the board of two F100 firms. You’ll have the opportunity to work with & learn from him.
Commercial Real Estate Forum (Fortune 20 Client)
Future Partners is working with a F20 company to initiate a commercial real estate forum. This real estate forum will be the 1st of its kind, inviting minority and women real estate investors to meet with F500 companies to partner & structure commercial real estate deals in the future. Pushing this project forward, current tasks include but are not limited to:
- Understanding our client’s commercial real estate needs & establishing key criteria for potential MWBE partners; Including comparable analysis & MWBE track record
- Facilitating the process of structuring deals between minority/women investors, the real estate assets they purchase & the lease process with our client and other firms.
- We will partner with leading banks and MWBE private equity investors as needed to support emerging MWBE real estate investors and developers